PPC for Small Business is a step-by-step guide showing small businesses how to successfully use Google AdWords. Each lesson walks you through a basic task in Google AdWords. It shows you how to reveal valuable data hidden by Google and which default settings to change so that your campaign is optimized to make you money, not make Google money.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if PPC for Small Business could help you:
- Does your company have a tight advertising budget where every dollar has to pull its weight?
- Have you tried AdWords in the past and feel like you wasted your money?
- Do you serve a specific geographic area and want to advertise only to people inside that area?
- Are your potential customers online but can’t find your website?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, here is how PPC for Small Business can help you:
- You’ll learn how to set up AdWords Conversion Tracking so that you’ll know exactly how much you spent on each lead, email signup and purchase. You’ll also see which keywords are profitable and which ads really get your customers’ attention.
- You’ll learn how to target a precise geographical area, whether that’s a country, a state, a metro area or a shape you drew on a map.
- You’ll even learn how to tame the Display Network!